Tips on Dream Recall
Tips on Dream Recall:
- Keep a notebook or a journal by your bed ready to write down your thoughts and feelings.
- When you wake, do not move. Lay there and think about the dream, let it sink in.
- Write down your dream before it all starts to fade away even if it’s only 3am. You may think that you’ll be able to remember it in the morning but it will more than likely all fade away before you get up in the morning. Write down every detail, where were you, who was there, what did you see, what were the colors, did you hear conversations, was there a song going through your head just before you woke, and most importantly how did you feel during the dream, and how did you feel when you woke.
- If you are not able to articulate your dream, draw the image of what you saw.
- Date your journal entry, and give it a title.
- Think of how this dream relates to an experience or a situation in your waking life. Can you see parallels? If so, make notation of that.
- Reference your favourite source of dream interpretation and start analyzing your dream.
Now the fun begins, start analyzing your dreams so you can better understand your life and how to overcome some of life’s struggles or challenges. Pick things apart in your dream one item at a time, one color at a time, and then bring it all in together and summarize what you think the dream means to you. If you hear songs playing in your head just before waking, look up the lyrics of that song and analyze that.
Good luck and enjoy the adventure!
Believe in the Power of your Dreams
- I received an amazing message in a dream one ti...
- Studies have shown that everybody on earth will...
- Tips on Dream Recall: Keep a notebook or a jour...
- One foggy morning, I was heading out the door a...
- Dreams are messages waiting to be deciphered. D...